VOLLEYBALL, BASKETBALL, SOCCER, BADMNTON
we are opern for business! phase #3 of the re-opening plan allows us to offer court rentals and open gym opportunities.
Thank you for interest in SportsCan programs.
Adult Open Gym is an opportunity to play with friends or meet new ones
GET YOUR DAILY PHYSICAL EXERCISE.
No refs No scores or Standings Kept!
- Register onlin/ pay online!
- sorted according to abilities and registration
- 90- minutes sessions
- net system is set up for you, balls are provided.
|Location: Franco Cite ES||Location: RIDEAU SPORTS CLUB|
NOT OFFERED FOR 2021
July 26th– September 9th
Monday/Wednesday: 8:30 – 10:00pm
Tuesday/Thursday: 6:15 – 7:45pm & 8:30-10:00pm
Definition of Volleyball Levels:
- Advanced: Played Club Level, University, College, or play in Top 4 tiers of OCVL or Similar adult League
- Intermediate: Played High School, Club Level, or play in Top 1/2 of OCVL or similar league. Expect three contacts on most rallies with an aggressive attack attempted on third contact.
- Beginner: Played High School, play in recreational leagues or pick up. Understand that the game is played with three contacts but not important that it occurs on every rally. Enjoy playing and emphasis on having fun rather then the exact skill of the contacts.
** If you would like to secure a court for a group please contact us for availability and cost, More Details CLICK HERE
- VOLLEYBALL: CLICK HERE
- BADMINTON: NOT AVAILABLE 2021
** No refunds unless SportsCan cancels session.
** No refunds on Monthly Unlimited Passes unless SportsCan runs less then 8 sessions in a month, a partial refund will be provided based on the number of sessions run.
** No matter the numbers the gym will be open if we have enough for one sport to run (8 registrations per court). We will only cancel with registration if below minimum number.