Summer Volleyball Academy
Competitive BEACH ACADEMY
Our Beach Academy begins the last week of May and running until August 14th. Our professional coaching staff will guide teams through a seasonal plan of technical and tactical skills designed to prepare them for OVA competitions.
The Competitive Beach Academy is a perfect fit for athletes who are looking for the Club practice environment that is designed to optimize their training efforts and help push past comfort zones in preparation for competition.
Please note that those attending the Competitive Beach Program should be registering with a playing partner who they will train along side to help ensure optimal performance.
Instructional BEACH ACADEMY
Our Regular Beach Academy begins the first week of July and runs for 6.5 weeks.
Similar to our competitive program, athletes will have the opportunity to learn the unique technical and tactical skills used in Beach Volleyball.
This program is geared more for those who are not looking to compete in the OVA Beach events on a regular basis.
Athletes can register as an individual simply looking to develop their beach volleyball skills or as a team that may wish to test their skills at an OVA event during the summer.
COACHING STAFF 2017
May 30th (Competitive Beach Academy) – August 11th
July 4th (Instructional Beach Academy) – August 11th
July 4th (Indoor Academy) – August 18th
We will open Wednesday/ Friday option once Tuesday/Thursday is full.
- 9:00-11:00am make up sessions (register in book in gym) @ Brookfield HS
- 8:30am-11:00am BEACH@ Mooney’s Bay
- 12:30pm-1:30pm CONDITIONING @ Mooney’s Bay
- 2:00pm-4:30pm INDOOR @ Brookfield HS
- 8:30am-11:00pm INDOOR @ Brookfield HS
- 11:30pm-12:30PM CONDITIOING @ Brookfield HS
- 2:00pm-4:30pm BEACH @ Ottawa Tennis Lawn Bowing Club (Brewar Park)
May & June: Competitive Stream Beach Academy Only
– Saturday 10 – 12pm @ MaxVolley-Leitrim Courts
– Tuesday/ Thursday 6:00-8:00pm @ Mooney’s Bay
July & August:
– Instructional Stream Beach Academy @ Mooney’s Bay
– Competitive Stream Beach Academy @ Ottawa Tennis Lawn Bowing Club (Brewar Park)
– Indoor Academy @ Brookfield H.S.
-$995+HST (Includes Competitive Beach Academy)
-$890+HST (Includes Instructional Beach Academy)
Indoor Only Program
-$575+HST (Includes Athletic Training)
Beach Only Program
-$625+HST (Competitive Program)
-$525+HST (Instructional Program)
* REGISTER TODAY WITH A $120 DEPOSIT AND RESERVE YOUR SPOT
-92 Hours of Training with Professional Adult Coaches (Competitive Program)
-70 Hours of Training with Professional Adult Coaches (Regular Program)
-14 Hours of Conditioning with Certified Trainers
-Coach present at local beach tournaments (Competitive Program Only)
-Indoor Practice Shirt
-Beach Tank Top or Sport Bra
-Shorts or Spandex
-Video Skill Analysis
*There are no refunds provided on deposit after April 1st, 2017.
**Full payment will be due May 31st for Full Academy and Competitive Beach Programs.
***Full payment will be due June 25th for Indoor Only and Instructional Beach Programs.
****All refunds requested after June 1st will incur a $120 administration fee to cover start up costs. No refunds available after June 15th.