ADULT OPEN GYM
ADULT OPEN GYM: Volleyball
Adult Open Gym is an opportunity to play volleyball with friends or meet new ones.
No refs no scores kept or standings. Just play!
- 1-2 Volleyball Courts depending on the day.
- Register for the level of play you are looking for.
- Register for the position you want to play.
- Each court will be limited to 8 players per side.
Summer Open Gym June 5th – September 6th
Time: please note time change!
7:00 PM -9:00 PM
Franco Cite ES, new gym, enter gym using the back of the east side parking lot.
- $10.00, includes HST, per session, pay on site.
- Note: when you show up without completing the online registration and there is no guarantee their will be room!
Definition of Levels:
Advanced: Played Club Level, University, College, or play in Top 4 tiers of OCVL or Similar adult League
Intermediate: Played High School, Club Level, or play in Top 1/2 of OCVL or similar league. Expect three contacts on most rallies with an aggressive attack attempted on third contact.
Beginner: Played High School, play in recreational leagues or pick up. Understand that the game is played with three contacts but not important that it occurs on every rally. Enjoy playing and emphasis on having fun rather then the exact skill of the contacts.
AUGUST ONLINE REGISTRATION: CLICK HERE
** Please note we need a minimum online registrations to open the gym. If we do not reach our minimum number of 8 registrations we will not open the court. Thus it is better to register ahead of time to ensure you have a spot and you will be notified if the session is cancelled.
** If you would like to secure a court for a group please contact us for availability and cost email@example.com
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!